Thursday 26 January 2023

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS TO START THE DAY




 
Hello hello there, and wow!  What a ride since my last post on the blog... September 2018 wow!

I won't even know where to start - so for now I won't.  But .... I am back and excited to start sharing again all that inspires and motives and keeps me going though this lifetime

I would love to hear from you if anything I share may resonates or have made you ponder for a moment or two.

These beautiful affirmations are from Hanako Therapies 

I have saved a few more on my Inspire Pinterest Board here

Sometimes we can feel a sense of overwhelm when so much is beyond our control.  It is exhausting to say the least.  The idea is to not allow the overwhelm to take away from our sense of being. 
To notice the overwhelm but then to choose again.  To choose a softer feeling and to choose a lighter feeling.  To reclaim the present moment as fully ours and to focus on just one small thing that is good, that can bring us joy, that can allow us to feel even the slightest of upliftments.  To vibe higher - it is as easy as said and done... but it is a daily practise and to constantly keep checking in on ourselves

To keep our thoughts in alignment with what is for our greatest good 

So today - let's focus on 'being' on 'surrendering' on 'going gently' 

With love

Lindé x



No comments:

Post a Comment