Saturday 28 January 2023

HANDMADE CERAMIC JEWELLERY DISH - AN URBAN VILLAGE CERAMICS






I honestly forgot how much I loved to blog - to find something inspirational online and to share that out into the world.  I guess life got a little bit busy back then as I got more and more into my creative flow of creating things out of clay.  I took my first course at Turning Earth way back when in the Spring of 2017 when they just opened their new studio in Walthamstow.... and it truly has been the best gift I could have ever granted myself.

Fast forward to 2023 - and I am still in awe of the magic - and the alchemy that can bring something so modest completely to life. 

This is a one of a kind jewellery dish I made towards the end of last year - it has a beautiful Belgian lace imprint and hand carved edge detailing.  The glaze is absolutely dreamy and I almost wanted to keep this little dish for myself.

But - if you are lucky enough to head on over to my Etsy shop 'An Urban Village Co' today you might find this beauty still available for one lucky shopper and keeper of magical things to be.

The necklace is from a gorgeous South African sustainable jeweller called 'Soul Design Jewellery' - I choose 'Love' to be imprinted onto the one side of the disk and 'Bali' on the other.  

If you would like to follow my ceramics journey on Instagram - you'll find me here 'AnUrbanVillage_Ceramics' - do say hello and I'm excited to have you follow along with me


Much love always

Lindé x


No comments:

Post a Comment