Wednesday 12 September 2018

BALI TRAVELS - MY BEAUTIFUL STAY AT VILLA KUBU - 2015








I just stumbled upon this post - unpublished... from 2015 - my first visit to Bali .... so let me share this experience with you anew.....

It was only a couple of months ago that I stumbled upon Villa Kubu a luxury villa complex in Seminyak, Bali... I wrote a little blog post here, but little did I know at the time, that a few months later I'll have the opportunity to stay at Villa Kubu.  And even now as I'm writing this post I am a little bit overcome by just how wonderful this life can be in the here and the now.

So here we go.... I'll paint the picture.... I'm sat on a comfy lounger by the pool, my breakfast arrived a little while ago and I have the soft and soothing sounds of sweeping and birds chirping and co cooing in the trees.... The water is stirring invitingly and I realize with a very grateful heart that I have found paradise.... thank you





The morning had come and gone and I've been for a little wonder.  Back now at my little paradise villa and am relaxing by the pool.  Feeling peaceful and calm and just enjoying the gentle passing of time.  

Book your beautiful stay at Villa Kubu - this is Villa 11 

No comments:

Post a Comment