Monday 27 June 2016

LIMASEN ELLIE BY STUDIO MAGNOLIA, BALI













I love everything about this home!  Its a traditional Limasen which have been tastefully redesigned for a Finnish family who now live in Bali

Alejandra Cisneros is the architect behind this wonderful project, light, airy and open - and if you; like me, like anything and everything from this corner of the world - you'd love her other projects too

I stumbled upon Alejandra's work by pure chance.  I was searching google, as one does - for Architects in Ubud - and this amazing 'architect designed airbnb in ubud' appeared in my results.  For the next hour or so I was practically glued to my laptop - planning my big escape and dreaming about living in a beautiful Joglo or Limasen in Ubud or Sidemen or anywhere in Bali or beyond.  Fortunate for us, Alejandra is sharing her beautiful work with the rest of us - and she has a couple of truly unique AirBnB's we can spend a magical few days in.  The only slight problem is .... which one to choose!

You would also love her other architectural projects which you are welcome to visit here at Studio Magnolia - and do set some time aside you will be inspired and ready to book that flight to Bali - that I can guarantee you!

Happy day dreaming - and wishing you a good night

Images via Studio Magnolia  

No comments:

Post a Comment