Wednesday 19 August 2015

ARMADILLO SUMMER HOUSE - SERGEY MAKNHO ARCHITECTURAL WORKSHOP







I think I may have posted these images before - but always worth a second share.  Such a welcoming and light natural space - with a beautiful indoor outdoor feel

The firewood balances up perfectly against that black back wall inline with the edge of the crisp white island.  A lot of balance in sharp edges and curved furniture or details - even when you glance up at the impressive lighting they choose.

A lot of likes and not a single thing I would change here... Would love to live in a space like this someday... dream dream dream.... but dreams more often than not do tend to come true!
So I'm going to keep on dreaming and I hope you'll never give up your dreams either

Images via  sergey maknho

No comments:

Post a Comment