Friday 27 March 2015

PRETTY SPRING BUNCH - TO ME .... FROM ME






Got myself this lovely bunch of spring flowers yesterday .... just because.

Because I had a good day 
And because I've had a good week
Because I thought they were so pretty
And because I like flowers
Because I think we should have flowers in our homes all the time
And well... just because - seeing them just makes me smile!

Loved the combination of the pale pink tulips and the purple (not sure what the other flowers are called, anyone any ideas?) I placed them on the shelf behind my bed, and its lush waking up to the sight of those pretties and it does go so well with my little shelf and my Hoi An Canvas - a photo I took on some travels way back in 2008

Hope you're ready for a smashing weekend, clocks go forward here in the north so those slightly longer nights await... and soon spring will be in full swing!

All pics by me taken with my new Samsung Note 4 ... yay!

1 comment:

  1. Aah those are so beautiful. Flowers with everything, I do agree! Have a spectacular weekend and enjoy the extra hour in your day going forward. Sparkles and sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete