Tuesday 10 February 2015

TUESDAYS CHILLED TUNES: KILN - RUSTDUSK







Just stumbled upon this group last night - KILN - super mellow ambient sounds and beats - easy listening - almost takes you on a journey to a beautiful far away place!

The artwork on their album covers might just as well be an exquisite piece of art on someone loft apartment walls;  gosh I think I may have stumbled on my new favorite group of 2015!  
Interesting and creative, I want to know and listen more.   I think this will be great to listen to while meditating or practicing my Tai Chi and Qi Gong... or just unwinding in the evenings.

The trio behind Kiln is Kevin Hayes, Kirk Marrison, and Clark Rehberg III - do read more about their work here

Sounds via Youtube
Images/ album covers via KilnAudio

No comments:

Post a Comment