Tuesday 17 February 2015

KEITH NASH FINE ART WATERCOLOURS






Today I'm finding endless calm and inspiration from these beautiful landscapes and seascapes - Keith Nash seems to capture the light breaking through the clouds, the reflections on the waters edge - the stillness of the moment so perfectly.  I am transformed to these coastal scenes - and maybe I want to stay just there in those lush mellow hues and tones, and maybe I just won't want to come back...

For more of his work, check out his website below - and from there you can also purchase some of the work of this super talented artist.  

From his website I quote:  Keith Nash is a professional watercolour artist living in Norfolk, UK.
His work is a blend of contemporary and traditionl styles, capturing the changing light and tones of the East Anglian landscape and marine environments.

Images via keith nash

3 comments:

  1. The light in these is simply stunning, thank you so much for bringing them to my attention x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! and thanks so much for stopping by! I keep looking at these images over and over again, each time just drawn deeper into the landscape and light. so pleased you liked them too x

      Delete