Wednesday 28 November 2012

TO BE STILL...


I've just had the most inspiring conversation with one of the most inspiring people in my life.  You know when you talk to someone and you have a conversation, discussing life, the meaning of things and things that go way beyond ... and you just know you both speak from the same language....
Not a physical language - as in words, but a language of messages and interpretations, of being able to visualize something and then put them in words which the other person can then interpret and visualize and understand ...

I've just had one of those very invigorating and inspirational conversations with my very close friend and niece.  I feel lighter and brighter, like a hidden load has been lifted off my shoulders.  I hope she will read this post and know just how much our chats and conversations really mean to me.  She is one of a kind, someone I car about dearly and  someone I call friend.

We were also touching on the importance of being still, to not always be so busy with all there is to see and do and read, but to sometimes just become still and let your mind wonder .... and then this quote was so apt!

*  the quieter you become, the more you can hear  *

via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment