Sunday 19 February 2012

HELLO AGAIN...


A big hello to you all-  I'm back from my holidays, have been back just under a week - and feels like I will need at least another week just to recover!  I had a lovely and busy time in Cape Town, catching up with family and friends, lots of good food, great wine and wonderful company.  

Also had the privilege to celebrate my mum's 80th birthday in Cape Town - she is my inspiration in life, and I'm so happy to have her and dad still in my life.  But as for holidays the saying goes... all good things must come to an end.  Well, I say - they come to an end in one country and just continue in another!

Last week I started a new freelance job for an architecture studio - it's still early days, but so far so good.  It's just so inspiring being in a creative environment and listening to the architects discussing projects or changes to plans.  My job is far less glamorous - as I am only in a studio support role - yet a great challenge lies ahead for me.

Wish I could be in this hanging chair above... relaxing with a book, but a new week awaits, and I still have some project work to complete for my course...  

Have a great week - here's to a groovy Monday!

x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment