Thursday 12 January 2012

SEASIDE DREAMING... C'EST LA VIE

In exactly 2 weeks time I will be boarding a flight to Cape Town, South Africa.  I am going on a little long awaited holiday to see my family and friends.  I will arrive the next morning, to glorious sunshine and tight hugs from my folks!

I am very much looking forward to spending a couple of days or more on the West Coast, at my sisters holiday cottages, C'est La Vie - pictures below - isn't it just beautiful and the interiors are picture perfect nautical, blues and whites - a real holiday treasure!  Thank you sis!

We will go for early morning walks, picking shells from the beach and in the evenings watching the sunset from the terrace, chilled wine in hand.... oh bliss, holidays are tops!

If you'd like to know more, please feel free to visit C'est La Vie - and before you know it, your seaside holiday is booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment