Saturday 14 January 2012

IT'S BEEN A GOOD WEEK


Well - it's been a good week over here and I can only say thank you thank you thank you!

Here's why:  

*  My boss agreed to me extending my stay in South Africa, so I will be away for a whole 17 days - spending quality time with family and friends, and enjoying the sunshine, blue skies and beautiful scenery.


*  My UK driving license arrived in the post today, just as I was heading out for a run with a friend.  Girlies- pack your bags, grab your keys, leave your troubles at home - we're going on a road trip! (soon, soon as I'm back).  This will also allow me to do be a bit more 'on the go' and help my boss with some site visits and project meetings, and I guess buying paints and supplies being the majority of it!


*  My interior design course is truly enjoyable and I'm just taking so much in, we have a great teacher, very captivating and I think I will be learning loads.


*  Having such lovely friends in my life - that's a treasure, and worth more than gold!


*  We've had such a lovely crisp and fresh week of sunny blue skies in London, it's very cold today, but lovely and I'm about to sign off and head out to enjoy a bit of fresh air and catching up with friends


*  A big warm hello to the many new visitors to my blog - very excited that you all popped by and please do check in again soon!


*  Have a great week-end to all, make the most of it, but most of all .... take it easy - weekends are for relaxing, rewinding, recharging - weekends are for whatever you feel like doing with them!  Make sure to enjoy it

x

Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment